Book worm

  • Decolonising The Mind

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Courage to go under the Sea - 16 May 2011

Ahoy Matey,
May 16 seemed to arrive more quickly than I had thought to imagine. Today the Btech Video Technology class had an opportunity to snorkel at USkaka Marine with Denise and Megan our instructors. We were told for our own safety and psychological soundness that the sharks that lurked at the bottom of the waters were harmless and vegetarian. I then became ONE with the veggie sharks.
Being immersed under the water is a totally new experience and you get to see so much that other people will never see nor experience in their lifetime. Even though Ushaka Marine is constructed, but it is close to being the real thing. I missed seeing the car wreck underneath, but I’ll be brave enough today to go underneath.
Today it’s the introduction to the scuba course and I can’t wait. I need to get my buoyancy correct and camera angles correct then I am good to go.
Today the seventeenth under the sea I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment